Substainability Management Standards
|Learning objectives || |
After you attended this module, you will be able to:
- define and explain ISO 14001 standards
- understand the relationship to ISO 9000 standards
- go through the necessary processes of the ISO 14001 standards
- define and explain ISO 14044 and the Life Cycle Assessment
- apply ISO 26000 standards
- understand the principles of SA8000 Norm
|Content || |
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: ISO 14001
2.2 Development of the 14001 Standards
2.3 Relationship to the ISO 9000 Standards
2.4 Plan, Check, do Review, Improve Cycle
2.5 Topics covered in 14001
Chapter 3: ISO 14044 and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
3.2 What is ISO 14044?
3.3 What is LCA?
3.4 Uses for LCA
3.5 Phases of LCA
3.6 Specific Requirements of LCA
Chapter 4: ISO 26000
4.2 What is ISO 26000?
4.3 What is Social Responsibility?
4.4 How can Organizations Integrate Social Responsibility?
Chapter 5: SA8000 Norm
5.1 Concept and Definition
5.2 What's the difference between SA8000 and ISO 2600?
5.3 An in-depth Look at the SA8000 Norm
5.4 Fleshing out the nine Areas of Social Accountability
5.5 United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
5.6 The Benefits of SA8000 Certification
Chapter 6: Conclusion
|Workload units ||2 |
|Read excerpt ||Sustainability Management Standards |
Return to Sustainability Management (ME Modules)