I. Qualification Requirements
To attend Open School of Management, you need:
- Very good English language proficiency.
- A graduation/school-leaving qualification according to ISCED level 3 (upper secondary education), i. e. a high school or a secondary school graduation. ISCED is the International Standard Classification of Education. More information on Wikipedia or at UNESCO. If applicants don't have an ISCED-level-3 graduation they can be admitted if they can give evidence that they have at least five years of management experience.
- Good basic knowledge for the use of computers and the internet.
II. Technical Requirements
Please note that there are also technical requirements:
- You need a computer or at least a tablet and
- an email address (which you check regularly)
to be able to work on your course modules and assignments.