Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Non-profit organizations have always existed, but within the last few decades, and especially within the last few years, they became a lot more significant. This is due to increasingly limited possibilities of the government when it comes to fulfilling its tasks. In addition, more and more social entrepreneurs start to offer non-profit services that enhance the well-being of citizens. In order to be successful as a non-profit organization, deeper knowledge of effective management tools is necessary.
The course will teach you the professional and methodical knowledge and competences that prepare you to undertake management tasks in nonprofit organizations, i. e. planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and/or controlling in NPOs.
The specialization in Nonprofit Management is designed for occupied men and women with little or no prior knowledge in the nonprofit sector and who want to participate in a
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.[more]
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
- Nonprofit Core Modules (mandatory)
MI190 The Nonprofit Sector (1 WLU)
MI191 Management of Nonprofit Organizations (1 WLU)
MS190 Nonprofit Management Case Study (2 WLU)
MX010 Project Thesis in Nonprofit Management (8 WLU)
- Management Electives (36 WLU minimum)
Special Areas of Management
Other Case Studies
In sum, you need 48 workload units.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you work on your project thesis. Here, you methodically solve a practical nonprofit management problem using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Nonprofit Management Professional (CNMP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- Regular payment plan:
12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- Extended payment plan:
24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 1.00 / EUR 0.90 / GBP 0.70
- Shortened payment plan:
6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
Our Risk-Free Policy implies that your first course month is your test month (30-day free trial).
- VISA or MasterCard
- Bank Transfer (SEPA/Europe only or TransferWise)
The New Elite
"Online Education can […] be extremely egalitarian, but it is egalitarian in a funny way. It can catapult the smart, motivated, but nonelite individuals over the members of the elite communities. [… A] good education no longer relies on living near a major city."
Professor Tyler Cowen: Average is Over. Powering America Beyond the Age of the Great Stagnation, 2013, p. 190.