Certificate in Marketing
Marketing is not just a function within a company but a management philosophy where market orientation and customer needs are crucial points when it comes to a company's decision making process. Especially in times of global hyper-competition, intelligent marketing is mandatory in order to survive as a company and to generate competitive advantages. In-depth marketing knowledge is a requirement for successful marketing of products and services.
The course will teach you the professional and methodical knowledge and competences you need to work in marketing. After you have finished the course, you will be prepared to undertake marketing tasks, especially to market products and services.
The certificate program in Marketing is designed for working men and women with little or no prior marketing knowledge who need a
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.[more]
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
- Marketing Core Modules (mandatory)
MM001 Introduction to Marketing (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM060 Product Policy (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM061 Price Policy (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM062 Promotion Policy (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM063 Placement Policy (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
- Marketing Electives (12 WLU minimum)
MM020 Market Research (3 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM030 Digital Marketing Strategy (1 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM040 Consumer Behavior (3 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM050 B2B Marketing (3 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM065 Digital Marketing Instruments (6 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM070 Strategic Brand Management (2 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MM080 Content Marketing (2 WLU) [Read Excerpt]
MI070 The Convenience Goods Market (1 WLU)
MI071 Management of Convenience Goods Manufacturers (1 WLU)
MI072 The Shopping Consumer Goods Market (1 WLU)
MI073 Management of Shopping Consumer Goods Manufacturers (1 WLU)
MS070 Consumer Products Case Study (2 WLU)
- Management Electives
Special Areas of Management
- MX010 Project Thesis in Marketing (8 WLU)
In sum, you need 48 workload units.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you work on your project thesis. Here, you methodically solve a practical marketing problem using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization by ZFU No. 7292015.
- Regular payment plan:
12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- Extended payment plan:
24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 1.00 / EUR 0.90 / GBP 0.70
- Shortened payment plan:
6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
Our Risk-Free Policy implies that your first course month is your test month (30-day free trial).
- VISA or MasterCard
- Bank Transfer (SEPA/Europe only or TransferWise)
The New Elite
"Online Education can […] be extremely egalitarian, but it is egalitarian in a funny way. It can catapult the smart, motivated, but nonelite individuals over the members of the elite communities. [… A] good education no longer relies on living near a major city."
Professor Tyler Cowen: Average is Over. Powering America Beyond the Age of the Great Stagnation, 2013, p. 190.