Certificate in Consumer Products Management
Consumer products surround us every day. Convenience and shopping goods of different prices and qualities are sold and bought en masse. Changes in demand patterns and demography, technological innovation, and constantly new suppliers ensure a high level of competition and a huge predatory competition.
The course will teach you the professional and methodical knowledge and competences that prepare you to undertake management tasks in the consumer products industry, i. e. planning, organizing, staffing, leading, controlling, and/or conceptualizing convenience goods or shopping consumer goods.
The specialization in Consumer Products Management is designed for occupied men and women with little or no prior knowledge in management in the consumer products industry who want to participate in a
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.[more]
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
- Consumer Products Core Modules (mandatory)
MI070 The Convenience Goods Market (2 WLU) and/or MI072 The Shopping Consumer Goods Market (1 WLU)
MI071 Management of Convenience Goods Manufacturers (1 WLU) and/or MI073 Management of Shopping Consumer Goods Manufacturers (1 WLU)
MS070 Consumer Products Case Study (2 WLU)
MX010 Project Thesis in Consumer Products Management (8 WLU)
- Management Electives
Special Areas of Management
Other Case Studies
In sum, you need 48 workload units.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you can work on your project thesis (optional). Here, you methodically solve a practical management problem concerning consumer products using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Consumer Products Professional (CCPP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- Regular payment plan:
12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- Extended payment plan:
24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 1.00 / EUR 0.90 / GBP 0.70
- Shortened payment plan:
6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
Per additional WLU (exceeding 48 WLU): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
Our Risk-Free Policy implies that your first course month is your test month (30-day free trial).
- VISA or MasterCard
- Bank Transfer (SEPA/Europe only or TransferWise)
The New Elite
"Online Education can […] be extremely egalitarian, but it is egalitarian in a funny way. It can catapult the smart, motivated, but nonelite individuals over the members of the elite communities. [… A] good education no longer relies on living near a major city."
Professor Tyler Cowen: Average is Over. Powering America Beyond the Age of the Great Stagnation, 2013, p. 190.