Certificate in Corporate Communication Management
Corporate Communication is the management of public communication with the stakeholders of a company. The media plays a crucial role as multipliers among them. But communication with other stakeholders such as employees, customers and shareholders is equally as important. Particularly in times of intense observation and transparency, supported by the Internet and especially social media, PR and corporate communication provide important prerequisites for the success of a company.
The course will teach you the professional and methodical knowledge and competences you need to work as in Corporate Communication. After you have finished the course, you will be prepared to manage an organization's public communication.
The specialization in Corporate Communication Management is designed for working men and women with little or no prior knowledge in Corporate Communication/Public Relations who need a
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.[more]
- Very good English skills
- High school graduation or secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
- Corporate Communication Core Modules (mandatory)
MP010 Public Relations (2 Study Points)
MP020 News Releases (2 SP)
- Corporate Communication Electives (6 SP minimum)
MP030 News Conferences (2 SP)
MP040 Crisis PR (2 SP)
MP050 PR Performance Measurement and Evaluation (2 SP)
MP060 Investor Relations (2 SP)
MP070 Business and Trade Journalism (2 SP)
- Management Electives (10 SP minimum)
Special Areas of Management
- MX010 Project Thesis in Corporate Communication (4 SP)
In sum, you need 24 study points.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you work on your project thesis. Here, you methodically solve a practical PR problem using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Corporate Communication Manager (CCCM)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- Regular payment plan:
12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
- Extended payment plan:
24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- Shortened payment plan:
6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 8.00 / EUR 7.20 / GBP 5.60
Our Risk-Free Policy implies that your first course month is your test month (30-day free trial).
- VISA or MasterCard
- Bank Transfer (SEPA/Europe only or TransferWise)